News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Cartoons and Pictures From The "Land Of NOMIS"

Started by Afterglow, October 01, 2006, 09:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Looks like I have to upload it directly. Will do so to-morrow from the computer where I stored it.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Swatopluk

Griffin

There's lots I don't get about the new style SMF forum workings. I say, new, but ours was so many years out of date, it may not be new at all. It's just not obvious how avatars are stored and retrieved, or why smilies are words not pictures, or indeed why there's no Youtube code (this last really annoys me). I don't want to add things (like I could add a Youtube button) but then I'd have to remember to add it again on every upgrade - I used to do stuff like that but it is very tedious.

I still intend to get smilies working etc - hopefully when I have finished my current course (just about to start module 4 out of 5) and my training to be on a helpline (tedious and unnecessary, like teaching a maths doctoral student how to add up).
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Griffin

Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aphos

--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

It would be funny if it wasn't for the accuracy....
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin

Ditto.

Is it my imagination or has the flying hair on the top of Trump's head got bigger recently?  If so, why?
Psychic Hotline Host