News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Original Bluenose Account

Started by Griffin, July 31, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin

I think Bluenose will be arriving as I think I've sorted his problem out.

He was using a special Mental Block theme, which does not apply to this new site. I have set him to default like everyone else and hoping that was the problem.

Look at for his arrival.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose2

Bluenose

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin

Ah!  If you are back, that is great. I have sent you a couple of emails, which you can mostly ignore, but I'm not sure if the email address on this account works, have a look to check in your "Account Settings". Oh! I've just realised I have set your password back to the Abba one ...... as I hadn't read this..... so...... um apologies - you will need to use the Abba one again and reset it. I just emailed, but posting here as well.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

All good.  Tricked me for a minute!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin

Well, if it tricked you, it could trick anybody!
Psychic Hotline Host

Bluenose

Been a bit busy, dialysis and so on.  Mostly only have FB access (via my phone) as I only access this site via my PC.  Hopefully should have more PC time from now on.

Griffin

Haven't seen you on FB recently.
Psychic Hotline Host

Bluenose

Hmm... been there, maybe it's a FB weirdness issue.  LOL

Griffin

I'm fed up with FB algorithms - I'm getting hardly any friends' posts, it's all groups I belong to. Friends are more important to me but there seems no way of telling FB. You can say "show me first" but you wouldn't want to go right through your friends list saying that.
Psychic Hotline Host

Bluenose

Yes, there's very little about the way FB decides what to do or show you that is in any way centred about what the individual might want.  I use it because it's useful for the family stuff and grandkids photos (in a private group) but I hate a lot of the things about the interface.  Like how hard it is to find something you're actually reading when FB decides to do a refresh right while you're in the middle of it. I've learned the save anything I want to read, just in case and then once I've read it,  unsave.

Griffin

I was forced into using FB by my son so I could see grandchildren photos too. Too busy/lazy to send copies direct.

I hate it when in a Newsfeed, reading, and click for more, instead of showing it inline, it opens new page to read the "more" and there's no way back to where one was in the newsfeed. It's impossible to tell which sort of "more" it is, inline or new page.
Psychic Hotline Host