News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What colour is your soul?

Started by Griffin NoName, December 15, 2014, 10:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Here's what I got:

Your soul's color is:

Silver

Silver souls are rare but they're also a level above everyone else. As a silver soul, you're wickedly smart, but you have a little bit of shyness that comes with the gift of intellect. You see the world in a sane and honest way so it's hard to be so sure of everything. Your brain excels at understanding problems that are fascinating and intriguing. Your mind is immersed in solving interesting challenges and exploring uncharted lands. You have an extremely high chance of affecting humanity in some enormous way!

Pretty good  ;) ;)

http://bitecharge.com/play/soulcolor/h4

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

My color is black because I didn't like the options of the test, in fact there is a song from Juanes that [loosely translated] says "I have a black shirt/like my soul is black" which I sing to my Xtian mother to tease her.

(if the test is silly my answer also can be)

(I actually got silver).
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Darlica

QuoteYour soul's color is:
Blue
Blue souls are naturally full of ingenuity and creativity. As a blue soul, you've got an insane amount of creative energy flowing throughout your body. Everything is a canvas to you. You brilliantly and effortlessly make things exactly as you see them in your head, and you easily out-innovate everyone else around you. You get intense satisfaction from truly expressing and bringing to life that which is already alive inside you. You were born to improve the world your creativity!

And
QuoteYour soul is a:
Rottweiler
You're an enlightened being that thrives off of open-minded people. The ones who love ignorance may hate you for being yourself but to everyone that truly knows you, you're just something else! It's hard to find people who can be as lovable and fascinating. You're just too far ahead!

So according to these tests I'm essentially a blue Rottweiler... :ROFL:

Silly test... every one knows my soul is purple and green! And I'm a Terrier! ;D
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Griffin NoName

Good to know our souls are in such a good state.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand