News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Unhate campaign

Started by stellinacadente, November 18, 2011, 01:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stellinacadente

"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Aggie

ROFLMAO at Kim Jong Il locking lips with the Mouse.  :ROFL:
WWDDD?

Opsa

They showed a couple of them on NBC news last night (because the Vatican had objected) and I thought they were just brilliant. I hope everyone else pictured just enjoys the spirit of fellowship in which they are intended.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I'd seen the one of the pope in a Colombian newspaper and the comments -if anything- prove that my people is still too conservative and particularly homophobic for a campaign like this. I imagine that it will come up in the Daily Show or Colbert after thanksgiving if they raise enough controversy in the states. Despite the obvious shock publicity by Benetton I find it so blasphemically amusing...  ;) :P
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

It's the sort of ad campaign that I like; it does raise the profile of the brand, but OTOH the focus is on the message/image and not on what they are (indirectly) trying to sell you.   Quite clever, and kudos to Benetton for having the huevos to throw out a stunt like this.
WWDDD?

stellinacadente

the most revolting of the all is the Sarkozy/merkel one although I must admit that they do belong to each other lol
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Aggie

Apparently the Mouse has the kiss of death. :P
WWDDD?

stellinacadente

Griffin NoName

:ROFL: until I came to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu..... made me cringe...... not because I think they shoud not get friendly but because it came over to me as mocking in some way...... odd reaction, presume links to my Jewish roots ? dunno
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand