News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

The only thing you  missed was half the Monastery being six feet under water when the moat overflowed and the squidlings were all washed away.

Glad you dropped in.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

edd

Hello, all. I registered here back in 2009 but haven't checked in since 2010. If I remember correctly, Pieces was the one who invited me.

I met Pieces at TOP and I was active over there until late 2013. Needless to say, hearing of all those we have lost while I was on hiatus has been greatly saddening.  :'(

ChowMein asked that someone inform the siblings of the following and I took the opportunity to jump back in:
QuoteI will be offline within a few weeks and do not know when i will return , if a toadfishmonastery member would write to the sibs for me to inform them of current status , i shall be forever gratefull

Griffin NoName

Thanks Edd. I am grateful that Chow Mein wanted us to know. I am sad.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose2

Hi everyone, your old mate Bluenose here, using a second account while I try to sort out my original account.  When I try to login as Bluenose I just get a blank page with a message "unable to load main_above template".  If I delete the site cookies I can get back to the login screen, but otherwise I just get that message.  If anyone has any ideas what might have gone wrong, please let me know.

Bluenose

Griffin

I think your account settings have gone walkabout. I need to repair the database.

I think our webhost at some point restored an old backup from the time I was doing the major rescue as some tables are prefixed smf2_ and others smf_

The correct ones were smf_ but now it looks like smf2_ are being used except half are missing. I think that is probably why our smilies have gone awol.

I need a good wodge of time to sort this out as it will be quite a long job (I think). Meanwhile we function, except for Bluenose!!!
Psychic Hotline Host